With just as much experience on the backend as the frontend and a love for real-time solutions, my preference now is to use Feathersjs with Postgres running in a Docker container. In the past I have also used Express, Koa, and LoopBack with a variety of different databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, and even Firebase for mobile solutions.
Having always wanted to be able to deploy and host my applications myself has lead to a lot of experience and experimenting with linux, which I have been using since I started programming. I am comfortable performing most tasks, whether it's reverse proxying from apache2/nginx to a Glassfish/Tomcat application server, optimizing the Gentoo kernel for minimum resource utilization or setting up a local development environment using docker and docker-compose.
- Andy Singleton, Co-Founder at HumanDB.ai
- Carlos Pliego, Technology Leader
- Vojtech Hromek, Senior Developer
- Roberto von Schoettler, Lead Software Engineer
- Joseph Callaars, Senior Software Engineer
- Kent Safranski, Software Architect
Get started today.Contact